Thursday, November 19, 2009

Next steps


So we need to meet and pray and dream and work on details. But the holidays are arriving. Would you look at your schedule and see if the Wednesday after Thanksgiving works? We can skype with Laurie in Michigan, so I am thinking 6:30pm at my house in Germantown.
If the team in Arizona has detail questions or things we ought to discuss, please send a comment so we can include them at the meeting. Also we would be so glad to take prayer requests! How is the fund raising going? What about finding 10 people to pray for you while you are gone?

Thought I would also include a link to some pictures from my last visit there.

Ghana article slides
You've been invited to view an album on MobileMe Gallery.
please copy and paste the URL below into your browser.
http://gallery.me.com/theyward/100015

My prayer request is for my husband, Lee who will be going right after Thanksgiving to Ghana. The gathering of church planters will be at Adidome.


I know that You can do all things and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted Job 42:2

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog, especially the pictures! I can't believe we're only 8 weeks away.

    Wednesday after Thanksgiving is bad for us because of the Christmas Coffee at NBC. Friday, 12/4 or Monday 12/7 would be better. Saturday morning 12/5 would work too. Time is running short, so we need to meet soon!

    ReplyDelete