Friday, November 20, 2009

Visas!














I got a box from UPS and I think it is full of 'stuff' for our trip. I think Emily got the same box in Arizona! Passports, visas, devotionals to read. We are going to get all set to get on that plane on January 13th.
You can ready your heart by staying in His Word every day, praying for your team mates and also for the leadership of I.N. Network in Ghana. Pray that they may have a sense of His presence as they work for His purposes in that part of the world.

My encouragement for us all today is to ask God to help us practice serving in our every day lives. It is a skill we are going to need on our journey. Look for ways to serve outside your normal routine. Get ready for the challenge and let us know how God is stretching you!


1 comment:

  1. I did receive the same package in the mail last evening! It is so exciting as each of these little pieces comes together.

    I pray that God will not only use this trip in the lives we are there to serve, but also the lives of those serving.

    ReplyDelete