Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flying!

so we are going to meet in Chicago and head to Germany, then on to West Africa. Ready? Packed? Got all the bug spray, pills and sunscreen in that suitcase? I am thinking today of the many choices I have about what to put into that bag I am checking. It makes me wonder if I have put enough time into getting ready in other ways.
Would you pray with me today for the people we are going to meet and serve?
For the team members we are going to get get to know on a whole new level?
Would you ask God to continue to build into us abundant fruit of His Holy Spirit?

I will just promise you that there will be plenty of times when we each need more love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
I am trusting that He will be the Provider of All we need
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment